Graphic Design, Web Development, Photography & Video Production
Hello there. Thanks for stopping by.
I moved to Bloomington in 2010, helping local businesses and organizations accomplish their design and marketing goals. Lasting professional relationships is always the goal – whether it’s Indiana University, local real estate developers, or local musicians. I am proud to still serve clients 20+ years and running.
My graduate degree focused on the Systems Approach (Dick and Carey Model) of developing instructional content.
Professional Experience (2000-present)
- Design websites and print materials for local and regional businesses
- Provide secure web hosting services
- Manage and create content for blogs & multiple social media pages
- Real estate photography & digital photo mockups
- Video production
- Design websites for the Eppley Institute for Parks and Private Lands, and for the IU School of Public Health
- Produce historical videos for National Park Service based on provided scripts
- Format and post regular news/weblog/event items
Design websites for departmental research groups
Redesigned the department’s Physical Biochemistry Instrumentation Facility website
Create event pages, sign-up web forms and front-end HTML/CSS
- Designed CD/DVD packaging for independent music artists and for business/Industry
- Designed, developed and maintained company website: discmasters.com
- Designed, developed and updated various websites for radio and music industry
- Trained and guided the work of one other designer
- Created backup strategy and maintained art file archives